View Single Post
(#22)
Old
MASTER PUA
Space Invaders Champion, Typing Test Champion

Default 02-07-2013, 05:44 PM

You were attacked because you brought a commercial attitude here, as Sha stated you posted before even introducing, and included a link back which implies to me your merely after some search engine ranking again adding to the concept that your here only on one ground, to peddle your own wares.

This isn't the right forum for that, that's not what we teach go elsewhere. Every response you've made has been a complete retaliation to a fair response to a comment that completely violates the ethos of this forum so I can very well understand why you have been rinsed.

Sha and Stein also noticed this, that if you were truly a confident person, or 'alpha' as you may put it, derogative comments such as these shouldn't even phase you, so why so defensive? Your diction and demeanor describes somebody insecure who tries to act the real deal and convince people into their own facade, that's not an attach either just my observation.

So politely and respectfully, unless you have a positive and helpful response to give to other members of this forum, please go elsewhere.

“A problem can not be solved from the same logical level it was created.”
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to D!ce For This Useful Post:
Lovefish (03-07-2013), nova (02-07-2013)