View Single Post
(#20)
Old

Default 02-07-2013, 05:29 PM

I am not trying to sell my shit. What I teach isn't shit. Please before you cast judgement, know thyself and others. That is a sign of emotional self-desecration that attitude you have and that "One size fits all" approach. Some of us actually do have "value add experience and paradigms" that others greatly benefit from. I just didn't like being attacked right off the cuff, without anyone knowing who I am or what I was trying to really say.
I will take the higher road and say that as a gentleman I do apologize if I came across as someone trying to market or sell but I am really here to add some content to this site. The other forums welcome my content and I have had in excess of 7000 views to many of my articles and great praise.

Once again, I am a bit of a maverick and cowboy when someone comes at me , blindly with volatility and hostility. I will overcompensate. Maybe I should have not, but then that wouldn't be me.

Listen, we agree to agree or disagree that is the beautiful thing about such forums. Live long and prosper guys!

Cheers from Canada

Omar