View Single Post
(#11)
Old

Default 02-07-2013, 04:26 PM

You are completely misconstruing my point. I never mentioned bringing her back to your place to have cookies and milk. Of course you want to get intimate, physical when you do. and I always do. What I am suggesting is the way you "Word" a transition from a comfort location to your seduction location will determine her comfort level. If she is a total slut and wants to fuck and you are a desperate, inexperienced bitch ass ManBOy which most men are, you can say "Come let's go into the bushes Sally" and the low quality, self disrespecting piece of trash will probably come. However, don't forget woman also backward rationalize their actions the morning after. Good luck if she wants to see you again, when she is in logic mode or in the Morning After Introspection mode. If you want to establish a long term lover, fuck buddy or LTR, you have to play your cards my friend with a bit more logistical prowess. Do you know what prowess even means? But then again I deal with gorgeous, super intelligent, worldly, educated, high income earning, high quality women that want you to be a bit more mature, respectful and socially intelligent. Not little farts that can be taken by the hand into a cab with a bit of convincing outside of Leicester Square. That is not GAME chief. That is fratboy on fratgirl game. The bigboys play at a much higher level.

I teach my clients how to score bona fide 10's, high educated, intelligent, worldly, healthy mided, bodied, sexually enlightening, experienced, ambitious women, that won't even piss or shit on you if you are burning with the suggestions you have given me here

I have had scores of women(25+) back to my pad in the last few months and all have gotten down with me in some way or another. So don't tell me what you think you know about what I teach while totally not understanding it chief!

Once again. I stress the point that Women and men should not make apologies for wanting sex with one another. I never said they should.

However, if you are dealing with a super smart, high quality woman with standards and self respect, she wants you to be a bit more intelligent with the way you bounce her back.

I don't know any women that will say yes to "Hey Gina, come with me.....GRRRRR". If a woman does that, she is a dumb, easy, breazy slut or young, or mentally juvenile.. Also, that shows your lack of high level game if that's the way you suggest a bounce or an isolation. Most women I know, wouldn't even fart on your face if you spoke in that fratboy or Manboy type of way. WOmen today want a REAL EXPERIENCED and INTELLIGENT MAN, not a guy who says "Want to come back to my place and make a sausage sandwich....hahahahah!". That is FUCKIN LAME BRO!

Your advice is super lame and will get men blown out with a high quality woman, so please don't repudiate me with it.

Lastly, if I was in London or wherever you are, you can see for yourself who isolates and gets deepthroat BJs, face fucking, kinky sexual encounters, me or you. haha. I used to be in the adult industry and have had 200 women in a year do scenes with me and get down with me. Don't talk to me about sex "bitch". No one on here had an adult site. You need mad game to get women to get down on camera for you. Oh if you are thinking I paid them a lot of money. HAHA. Only a minute amount.. I used my emotionally intelligence, logistical genius and sexual charm and yet we all still made a lot of money. I am on all levels superior to you-intellectually, emotionally, physically ( I DO UFC/MMA style training), educationally. I have the uncanny ability to make "HIGH QUALITY, INTELLIGENT, WORLDLY" women (NOT LITTLE EASY/SLEASY, HEE HEE HEE SMILEY FACE GIRLS) become the dirtiest cum sucking, cock gurgling buckets for me and not have one regret but only enjoyment doing it, as well as get them to want to pair bond with me. No one can push a woman's envelope in/out of the bedroom like yours truly.

Take care!

Note-This forum is trash. Stop engaging in flame wars Trolls and hateful comments and get out there and get some like I do and my clients.

THE KING HAS LEFT THE BUILDING....

Last edited by alphamaax; 02-07-2013 at 04:37 PM.