View Single Post
(#1)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default GoodRebels Witterings - 23-06-2013, 12:42 PM

June 22nd

Headed out into Manchester saturday night with some old school friends, went to a few pubs , not much happening then went over to our old haunt 42nd street ... for old times sake. Clocked a couple of girls on the dance floor surrounded by AFC's waiting in line to have a pop , i couldn't help thinking that is what i really want to avoid being!

A few minutes later i saw them both at the bar without their hangers on. I had to go over , i would have been annoyed with myself otherwise. I opened with the first thing that came to mind.

"are you not bored of saying no to all those guys?" (don't know wether it was alright but sparked a convocation.)

they replied by saying the other guys we "creepy" and "weird" I then went on to do a coin routine i read about in the game. (pretty naff really , but it was fun) then we got our drinks and i suggested we find a corner to sit in. chatted about general stuff for a few minutes , then one of my friends came over , pretty drunk, i had a feeling he was going to blow it for me so i number closed and cut my losses.

later in the night we bumped into the girls on the way out, turns out one of them was driving so they offered us a lift back to my mates apartment in Salford, chatted about music etc along the way, turns out we have a similar music taste and both work in a school. i tried to convince my mate to invite them in , he was having none of it though .... (his girlfriend would have killed him for sure) so they went off on their way and i got my head down on my mates sofa. I made sure to text her that night , something id seen shahanshah do in a previous post.

GoodRebel