Thread: Dice Rants!
View Single Post
(#42)
Old
MASTER PUA
Space Invaders Champion, Typing Test Champion

Default 20-06-2013, 10:23 AM

Out with a mate last night, drinks were flowing, conversations a going. Starting talking to a really pretty woman, a little older but the full on definition of a 'milf'. Married with kids, but that really didn't seem to matter, we were talking about sex and she joked that she would break me and that's were I turned the conversation. Pretty much indicated that it was quite the opposite she was hooked and it was effortless. She wanted me, and I mean really wanted me. So I was quite gutted when a mate comes over to me and says she and her husband are good friends so it's a no go. Called it a day and went home, though on my way home started chatting to some random he offered to sell me some green, I was quite inclined until something didn't feel right, he was following me around almost as though he was trying to pursued me to buy from him, it felt off so I walked off. Probably for the better.

This was quite likely one of the first nights were I've shown the slightest bit of self restraint, I hope it catches on.

“A problem can not be solved from the same logical level it was created.”
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to D!ce For This Useful Post:
Jynx-Manchester (20-06-2013), nova (20-06-2013)