(#36)
Old
MASTER PUA
Helicopter Champion

Send a message via Skype™ to daleinthedark
Default 19-06-2013, 12:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nova View Post
Online game is a sad reflection of their lazy and timid attitude towards meeting new people. As easy as it seems on face value, as Smiley K says, the irony is in the amount of effort you need to put in with messaging, and still both of you could be wasting each other’s time. Why do this when you could just walk up to someone and connect within a few minutes.
Looking through the thread both Shah and me have not said that you should replace face to face interaction with internet interaction.

It is merely another facet of being able to meet people. I have met some lovely and interesting girls who I would not have met out or on the street. It gives you the power/option of finding somebody/something different or specific

I see no difference with the amount of difference you have to put in with messaging to the same amount of effort you have to put in to an initial encounter

You could also draw parallels - some people, not me, would say that it's strange and creepy hanging around a city centre for hours in the daytime with the sole intention of talking to pretty girls

To each his own

Be desireless. Be awesome. Be gone
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to daleinthedark For This Useful Post:
nova (19-06-2013), Shahanshah (19-06-2013)