View Single Post
(#24)
Old
MASTER PUA
Starcastle Champion

Default 07-06-2013, 10:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MonkeyBoy View Post
I no that they won't have 100% success rate and also that the girls there pulling are probably no better than 6's most of the time, I could go to a bar and pull most of the 6's there just by beeing cheeky and playful, I totally apreciate what your saying and do agree with you but.... There is no denying style's routines work, I've tried most from the book and what I've seen of him on youtube and had good success.

I know I'd never be at "styles level" as long as I keep getting chicks to my bedroom I'm happy .... I do wish I could have the confidence he writes about, but I guess that will come with time, trial and error.

What you said was cool though thanks dude, inspiring words!
the routines are not what work mate, its the fact u had so much confidence in them coz it came from the great and powerful.

u made it work.

You could probably pull that shit off asking a random girl if she has seen ur hamster ur looking for.

or if she seen a white rabbit running around shouting "Im late" then introduced urself as alice.

the thing with confidence, it doesnt matter what is on the inside (people cant read thoughts) as long as u can fake confidence... it will evolve into a truth.

Fuck style
Fuck Mystery

Fuck girls

* Insert Funny Tag Line *
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Phil For This Useful Post:
Lovefish (08-06-2013), nova (07-06-2013)