View Single Post
(#22)
Old
MASTER PUA
Starcastle Champion

Default 06-06-2013, 09:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MonkeyBoy View Post
Yeah we was until..... I won't say why you'll have to read, he plays game on britney spears and interviews Tom cruise, also has some crazy runnings with courtney love lol

It is a really good book and will teach you loads of "game" lingo
Ok, enough play.

Ive read the game mate. Its nothing more than a huge advertisement for mystery method and any following PUA sales stuff for Neil. It was written by a very good writer, about "how men can get any girl into bed" the mans dream.

similar to the bible i suppose, filled with half truths and manipulates the many.

basically mate, the guys u read about dont get 5 for 5, not unless they are in a social circle of women who are following them around like flunkies.

in a club it is IMPOSSIBLE to walk up to the 5 hottest girls, and get 5 numbers.

its this chase for grandeur which makes u buy stuff. The best thing u can do is go out, ignore the game, and the need to 'BE AMAZING' at PUA

.... just take rejection well, treat women as equals or beneath you. have fun. and always make it clear ur there for sex

ALWAYS.... it 98% of the time works in ur favour to say..

Ye ... i wanna fuck u, what of it?

U have a journey young man. dont start it with the fear of never reaching mystery and styles level.. ur probably further than they are already.

if not, write a book full of lies and most of the idiot PUA community will believe you anyway

* Insert Funny Tag Line *

Last edited by Phil; 06-06-2013 at 09:54 PM.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Phil For This Useful Post:
Lovefish (08-06-2013), MonkeyBoy (07-06-2013)