View Single Post
(#1)
Old
New User

Default You guys are my only hope! Lot's of fear, completely stuck. - 06-06-2013, 08:42 PM

Hi Guys,

Bit of a long post, but I think everything in it’s necessary. Thanks massively in advance for reading.

I live in England, I’m 20, and I’ve just graduated from University. Was a virgin until about a year ago, where I met my first proper girlfriend. Was absolutely terrified to kiss her for the first time, had a lot of anxiety around it. Anyway, lost my virginity to this girl, and luckily for me it went awesome. Turns out, I’m really good in bed, which is nice.

So we dated for a solid year and now we’ve recently split up.

I’m a really social guy, and since being at University I feel I can consider myself a quite High Value guy. Very popular, and a 7+ out of 10 for looks. In fact, lots of my mates praise me for being able to open random strangers and chat with them. I have practically no approach anxiety when it comes to chatting with strangers however…

It seems I have no game. As soon as I have romantic intentions, all my social skills and ability to approach seem to vanish. A few years ago, I thought this was because I was pretty scared about kissing and sex (because of a lack of experience), but now I’m very confident in those areas, and it still seems I have this issue.

I went out with my mate Alan last night, this club was packed with girls, barely any guys and most were 7+. Should have been a walk in the park, but I couldn’t approach one girl. Some girls opened me, but I still didn’t manage to build any attraction.

A few years back, I read The Game, Mystery Method, Magic Bullets, 60 Years Of Challenge’s books, David Deangelo’s stuff, Paul Janka’s book to name a few.
I feel in ways I’ve read too much stuff and I’ve got a bit of information overload.

Right now, considering I’ve just come out of my first serious relationship, I’m just wanting to be able to pull girls and clubs, and take them home. Preferably, I want to be able go up to girls that are dancing in a club and pull them. Totally open to the idea of day game as well, I’d probably be better at that.

Living in the UK, most of the clubs are dance clubs and seem to be too loud to run standard mystery method.

So, paralysed be fear, I’m really not sure where to begin. I was really sure I’d be able to go out last night and pull, but it seems I’ve got a huge level of fear. I don’t know want to do, what method to follow? How to get over this fear? Should I go on a course? I’m totally stuck.

So please, Pick-Up Community, give me some advice. I feel I’ve got potential, just no idea how to break through this barrier.

Thank you massively in advance!

NotEvenJames

TLDR: Good social skills but a lot of fear regarding picking up women. Feel like I’ve almost read too much PUA and now I have no idea how to progress.