View Single Post
(#1)
Old
New User

Default Street Hypnosis is GOOD for PUAs ;-) - 21-05-2013, 01:27 PM

Hi guys, my name is Rory Z and I'm a pro hypnotist based in the UK, I do stage shows and teach other people how to perform instant hypnosis too.

If you're sceptical about hypnosis (a lot of people are) I have some demo vids on youtube if you don't believe in it (it IS real and powerful) just search Rory Z Hypnotist and you'll find them

I must say, I have picked up SO many chicks when demonstrating hypnosis in bars, it is a GREAT opener!
In the hands of REAL pick up artists (I just consider myself an informed amateur, haha) it would be devastating!

I've been a bit out of touch with the ladies recently (as I moved to a really small village in the UK, so I'm looking to get my PUA fix here!!! Hopefully I'll be able to make it out to the nearest cities to hypnotise and seduce some lovely ladies!!!

Anyone wanting to chat about learning how to use hypnosis with pua, I'm always up for a chat!

Also, if anyone knows of any pua groups around the somerset region of the UK, do let me know (I move around between here and Cambridge a lot, so any info is always useful!)

Rory Z!

Visit my site, Rory-Z.com to learn to use INSTANT HYPNOSIS as a PUA tool... a good one, too

~ Civilize the mind, but make savage the body ~