View Single Post
(#4)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 12-05-2013, 09:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by db x View Post
My energy and motivation levels are shocking, terrible diet and sleep pattern for years plus slight addiction to pro plus left me somewhat of a wreck..

For a quick fix I drink redbull and vodka and that makes my night outs go down well but long term effects will be pretty negative. The one thing I swear by though is whitening eye drops, I have major issues with sticking to a sleep schedule and these things really make you look well rested, again short term fix though and I only use them maybe 2 days a week as consistent use is supposed to be bad..

Sleep pattern would be the best thing to sort out, mine is getting better right now as ve started a new job and it's really noticeably helped my energy levels.

Would like to see other peoples suggestions..
Haha dude I'm not at a point where I'm dosing up on pro plus but I can definitely appreciate where you're coming from.

I seem to be the only person who doesn't like them pure energy drinks, feel like I'm having 50 spoons of sugar in every mouthful! I've never heard of whitening eye drops though, can you recommend a brand for me to buy and test out?

How much sleep do you get? I'm never really below 7 hours a night but I have vague recollections of waking up during the night, whether that makes a difference or not, I have no idea.

I'm not sure it's my energy levels that are low, I can run or walk to the town or whatever. I think it's more of just looking tired. Maybe I feel tired as well, I didn't give that much thought if I'm honest, I'll see tomorrow.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambi View Post
Im not sure that you have to go too far when grooming and to be honest i seem to do quite well when im

on my way back from work...... Im a bricky so im nt the sweetest smelling chap haha. But maybe some

girls just have a thing for builders??? Jus smile and dont spend too mu h time looking at her boobs haha

Good luck out there mate!!!!
My intent when getting into this wasn't solely on getting women. Instead, it was about fine-tuning my life, my mindsets, my social awareness, my fears; overcoming them all and just having fun and in the process of doing this I'd also be approaching girls and progressively getting better at it.

So it's not that I think me not looking awake is such a hindrance, it's more the fact of I'm wanting to sort that problem out and look better/healthier as a life goal that is crossing paths with the goals I have for PU.

I am the master of my fate