View Single Post
(#1)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default Grooming hints and tips - Looking more awake - 12-05-2013, 04:06 PM

When coming into all this approaching girls and been socially fucking awesome I thought it was 90%+ down to your looks but I suppose it was quite suddenly and early on that I realised, it's not about you 'looks' its about what you make of what you've got. I.e good grooming.

Now I'm not saying that I don't look good naturally, I'm just saying like with anything, there's always room for improvements. In fact, I look more like in between a young Mark Webber/Jenson Button.

Do you guys have any hints/tips for looking more awake?

I feel this is where I really need to improve where grooming is concerned. I feel like I come across as someone who isn't really interested, when I am. I sleep for about 8 hours a night, eat my vegetables and whatnot so I'm completely lost for what else to do.

I mean, should I be going down the line of protein shakes (since I have a really high metabolism) or looking at improving my diet or sleep patterns. I'm not sure.

Anyway, if anyone could lend a hand with some useful hints and tips that would be awesome! (I'm sure you guys that went to uni have been through something similar)

Cheers

I am the master of my fate