View Single Post
(#1)
Old

Talking new 2 pu as a sport bt heres my last feild sucsess - 09-05-2013, 08:53 PM

went out for a mates bday las sat nit to the lakeside complex (frimley nt essex........veeeeery different place lol) went in went to the bar bought a round wen a hb walks by nt grate bt a easy 6-7ish anyways she goes by catch eye contact bt stay at bar to pay up nowin tht i am goin to bump into her agn at sum point in the nit as its nt a big place. Later im at the bar ths tim its not my round so i get my drink n go on over turns out she is a gypsy/traveler whatever the pc term is at the moment tbh ws nockd of guard abit by it that ws the last thing i was expecting haha enyway we talk about crap blablabla i thn gt 2 iois she touches my arm then wans to show me the tattoo she has on the bottom of her back witch involvd her asking me to as good as undress her to see it i the think its time to isolate her so i ask if she smokes..... She does so i tel her to come for a smoke with me outsid and tak her by the hand and walk her out side squezed her had on the way and got a squeze back 3 iois im good to go haha whn outsid i number close and agree to meet up the week after we chat more thn she kiss closes me haha any way we part ways for a while and when it came to chucking out time we meet again outside when she asks if i want to walk her home!!!!! We all no wht tht means hahah any way i fclose and leave the nxt mornin with literaly noooo respect for her whatso ever!!!!! Makes me laugh how on tht gypsy wedding thng thy go on how thy dont do sex till marrage!!!!! Clearly not all of themmm!!!!
anyway sorry for the poor spelling grammer ect but did ths on my fone any pointers comments welcome always happy to learn!!! And hopeing to be a welcome part of the comunity!!!! bambi