View Single Post
(#26)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 17-04-2013, 11:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kowalski View Post

The only person who agrees with you is Sapmi. If the only person who agreed with me was Sapmi, I would know that I must have fucked up big somewhere.

You'll side with anyone right now to have someone in agreement. It is very sad for you.

And, it is a shame that others don't speak to you truthfully. Maybe if I wasn't a lone voice on this, then the fact you only have Sapmi agreeing with you would strike home more effectively for you. Alas, others aren't as honest as they should be if they consider themselves to be your friends.

Peace,

kowalski
I Was one of the only voices of sense on this sad pathetic forum (cant be fucked now), which Kowalski happens to be #1 (well done Kowalski!). So while I'm "sarging" making out and having sex with pretty ladies, Kowalski is posting on the forum. Well done Kowalski, with your pedantic, value draining arguments. "Dont sarge", "dont talk to girls", "you cant improve with practice" , "getting pissed is a magic pill", "daygame is creepy". I wish I could be as good as your prodigy Roody. Teach me.

The Following User Says Thank You to sapmi For This Useful Post:
nova (17-04-2013)