View Single Post
(#1)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default Why You Are Better Than Everyone Else - 24-09-2009, 09:42 AM

Unless you already know this or even if you don't ... Take a deep breath , relax .... and open your mind to the possibility that you ARE ... better .... than everyone else .

This is something i have always had as a self belief . It is not meant in the arrogant way in which it may be percieved but more of a core belief . Up until afew weeks ago i never really knew why i was so sure of this .
Day to day i would be around people and in the depth of my soul i would know that something about me separated me from everyone else , that somehow i was meant for more and had the ability to achieve more than those around me .

Then suddenly , one day it clicked . It clicked that it wasn't just me but everyone in this said 'community' . It made me realize that simply by having this as a part of my life , i was destined for more .
Here's alittle back story as to how i came to realize this as the story in itselfmay prove useful .

STORY TIME

I was out in 5th ave not too long ago for the gf's birthday . Out with her sister , her best friend , me ... Sapmi and Sinstyle showed up at one point and were very welcome . Anyway tagging along were afew of the girls guy mates , they were fair enough and seemed to be doing their own thing . This was until alittle later on in the night when the alcohol was flowing that i realized what was going on . Me taking Sapmi for a ride went off to be socially awsome and socialize with the club , the second i was away , these 3 guys proceeded to sawrm my gf and her sister .

At first i was tempted to send in Sapmi and his new hench muscles to sort it out but i figured for the fun of it i would observe for a while . It was while i was looking at these girl letch and shamelessly hit on my gf it hit me . These guys were Bottom-Feeders .

Not only did they wait for me to leave to hit on the girls but they then proceeded to get whateve scraps were throw their way . I watched them ply the girls with drinks , shamelessly offer more and more alcohol in hope of what they would get if they became too drunk . The second i would come back they would scurry away only to creep back from the shadows when i moved away . I hated to do it but int he end i'd had enough and had to AMOG pretty hard (as only a well trained 'pua' can) so they stayed away the rest of the night .

END OF STORY

I suppose i have to thank these pathetic guys who are grateful for any scrap or castoff of female attention be it given or bought . They made me realize why we do what we do . You may lose your way sometimes but you only have to look at guys like this (90% of guys) to realize the beauty of this 'artform'

They go into a club in hope of getting lucky . Willing to sacrifice morals and get women drunk to score . They are a blind men in a room full of mirrors . They are just as socially low as you can get .

We go into a room and know we are in contorl of what will happen , we have goals and morals and have eyes wide open to what is going on around us . We go out to enjoy ourselves and make others have fun as well . We truly are better than everyone else .

Being skillful and mindful of social situations is what makes you great , different and better than the rest . Don't become the letch who is happy with scraps .

Swype

Persist
Perpetuate
Prevail
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Swype For This Useful Post:
anthony (24-09-2009), Jaz (24-09-2009), Tom (24-09-2009)