View Single Post
(#50)
Old
MASTER PUA
Bounce Back Champion

Default Friday 5th and Saturday 6th April - Blackpool - 08-04-2013, 04:32 PM

It was my brother's stag weekend, and we are hitting Blackpool.

FRIDAY
-------

The drinking starts from when we get on the train (1.30pm). Fast-forward to 7pm and we are ready to go out, in our 80s gym gear (theme for the weekend). Go to a variety of pubs and bars, then end up in a club. The music upstairs isn't great, so I head downstairs to the other room. This is where I end up meeting Carol. Within a minute of dancing with her we are kissing, there isn't much conversation but she does say she is 51. At the time I thought she was younger, mainly due to the athletic body (my brother and his mates verified this, haha). Anyway, after a while she says she is going to the toilet. My brother and his friends have gone at this point, so I make the decision to take her back to the hotel (I was sharing a room, so figured I had a window of about an hour).

When she comes out, I say 'let's go' and lead her out of the club. In the taxi on the way back, she is rubbing my dick. We get back to the hotel room and she immediately undresses, however it takes me a while to get a hard-on despite receiving a reasonable blowjob. It is drunken shagging, in the morning I discover that I didn't close the door properly and that it was wide open. And she was making a lot of noise.

Carol leaves the next morning, and I spent the rest of the weekend receiving terrible abuse from all in the stag party. Good times.

SATURDAY
-----------

Definitely 'calmer' than Friday, we spend most of the night in Flares. It was a sausage fest, so we decide to amuse ourselves upstairs by having dance-offs and doing planking competitions. This inevitably attracts the attention of some girls that are in there, and we end up having a laugh with them.

Overall, a great weekend!

'I've never known a man worth his salt who, in the long run, deep down in his heart, didn't appreciate the grind, the discipline.' - Vince Lombardi

'The secret of happiness is not discovered in the absence of trials, but in the midst of them' - Ted Nace
The Following User Says Thank You to SmileyK For This Useful Post:
nova (08-04-2013)