View Single Post
(#6)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 08-04-2013, 12:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by db x View Post
I've lived all over mate and to be honest I'm not sure why I keep moving but it definitely helps build character.

Get down to that Ku bar seriously it's not supposed to be like the rest of Stockton, I grew up in boro and loads of my mates from boro go to Stockton just for Ku bar & women lol.

Leeds is good for women but I'd say boro is better/easier tbh, go live in some dirty European holiday resort over summer if your main focus is picking up, that's what I done when I first got into this, your the right age and you'l soon get sucess in one of them places..
Yeah man definitely, I felt 10 times better when I moved to Devon.

I might check it out then, suppose there's no harm in doing so. Ohh man haha I'm originally from Eston but now I live not far from Stockton area, just on the outskirts really, ever heard of Wynyard?

Boro is easy I agree with that haha, Hartlepool; girls just come begging to you for sex. I remember pulling a milf with her husband near her and her little baby son. I actually ejected away but she was like "I'll see you again won't I!?" haha, that definitely made my lunch break!
I'm thinking of going on a months holiday to North America, just my English accent will bag me a few girls! I've started quite young, you're right. I'm pritty sure all I can do is improve from now on.