View Single Post
(#1)
Old

Default Long journey ahead, muscle/weight gaining advice needed - 05-04-2013, 01:14 PM

Right I'm hitting the gym now, just going on a bunch of different stuff. I don't have a clear defined plan of what I'm doing so if someone could help with that then give me a heads up or PM me.

So, I had a small fracture on my right knee and snapped ligaments as well as cartilage damage which required an operation. Football injuries huh.

Then whilst on my skiing and snowboarding holiday I damaged my lower back quite badly so that trip was cut short.

I'm pretty into biking, got myself a Kona. Biking the coast to coast (Scotland to South England) I went down a 55% road decline and smashed into the metal guard railings, actually cutting my bike in 2 pieces and I hurled over the railings and down 6 foot before landing in the road. My helmet came off mid flight aswell so that wasn't good. I had 20 miles to go so I carried on with major concussion, took me a whole day extra to complete. Then went to hospital and was told I had 3 cracked ribs and a broken nose.
Maaan I've been in the wars I'm telling ya!

Anyway, I'm skinny-ish with a very high metabolism. I do work on core body which is slightly defined but I didn't receive treatment for the damaged ribs so when the abs push near the ribs it's quite painful.

So I want to get bigger, both muscular and just more weight so how would you guys suggest doing that?

Wisdom comes after Experience. Get out there tonight. Experience!