View Single Post
(#2)
Old

Default 23-09-2009, 09:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kowalski View Post
I don't think it is necessary to word everything so she can't outright refuse you. Whatever a girls response is I preserve value because I have a mostly internal locus of control. I don't think it is healthy to think about this stuff in terms of points scoring.

On the second tip, I will respond to a text when I'm ready just as I would with anyone. Sometimes I hit straight back, sometimes I'm in the middle of something and hit something back a few hours later or the next day. I think that PUs instead of thinking of all these ways to make it seem like they have a full and busy life, should actually get on and have a full and busy life.

The third point is excellent.

I liked your text transcript a lot. Good shit, mate.

Peace,

kowalski
I usually send texts at a time that's convenient to me mate (so it's naturally varied), but if I'm stuck inside doing work most of the day then I like to leave it a bit longer than I normally would so she doesn't think I've got nothing better to do lol.

Still plenty of time to experiment - my text game's always been sh1t, so I'm trying a few different things. This method has just happened to work the last few times, so thought I'd share my 2p.

At the end of the day, your success at text game will be largely influenced by the interaction you shared in the first meeting. If you did enough work there, or even managed to arrange a "day 2" during the interaction then there's no real game needed for text. It's often necessary to do a bit of work to re-initiate the vibe though, and I'm just trying to develop the Mantra Method lol .

Really appreciate your input mate .

Direct game is game with all the games taken out.