View Single Post
(#23)
Old

Default 29-03-2013, 02:35 PM

So there I was, as at home over-thinking shit, over-analysing shit with a girl that in reality I shouldn't of given a shit about. I was so intent on trying to almost Mystery Method my way through this girl that I devoted to much time. So after Sapmi and Nova posted on the thread I took it in and acted upon it. Best thing I did that day. D!ce and daleinthedark you guys also deserve a shout out!

So I get a phone call at 9pm off a friend asking me to meet him in the city for a night out. "Yeah sure, why not". So the city is about an hour away for me; more like a late evening clubbing huh?
I meet him there and we head into the club. I'm actually not thinking about anything to do with approaching at this point, were actually talking about how the other mutual wing friend is such a Needy-Take-Anything guy; he got a BJ off a 40+ year old prostitute that ended up stealing his wallet and phone. Hahaha poor sod will never live that down, definitely be telling his future kids!

Were just walking upto the bar when this blonde haired girl just steps back and hit's into me, her friends giggle and I remember thinking 'that bitch better not have had that planned!'. She turned around quickly, put a hand on my shoulder and said "I'm sorry, I'm having a wild night". She was stunning, clear outline of the most perfect figure, limited make-up which shows confidence to me and she was American. I looked towards her friends and said with a smile "be careful with this one, she's gonna be a handful, she can't handle her drinks" .. They all laughed, she giggled and punched me on the arm. I was in. I looked over to my friend "a pint please bud", without hesitation he was off to the bar; that was kinda off the whim.

I spent about 15-20 minutes talking to her and her friends, went into light kino (feeling her hair) to see the response; she accepted and 1 of her friends laughed said "toilet break"... That was kinda strange and I thought damn have I fucked up?
5 minutes later to my surprise she found me again talking to a group my friend knew. I introduced her, stayed for 2-3 minutes and then exited the group with her, we talked more; strangely no sign of her friends...

I was having a great time. I quickly glanced at my watch and it was nearly 2am, my friend was getting into a slight state and so was his group. So I thought now would be the right time to leave and take my friend with me.
I said to her " I'm gonna have to take my friend home before I end up bailing him out of jail or something". (she laughs) I took out a pen and paper, tore the paper in half and wrote my phone number on it, I passed her the pen and the other piece of paper and said "your turn" (first time I'd done this). She giggled and wrote her number and email address as it costs her lots to use her phone here but she can email me back on the wifi. We talked for a few minutes, I basically just said that with hand writing like that she'd make an awesome artist and some other stuff. I said that I'd better go and she said "come here for just 2 seconds" so I leant in and she tease-fully bit me on the ear and then we kissed.

I exited the venue as a happy man with a friend that could barely walk. Not bad for a quick night out!
I sent her an email just continuing the conversation and she replied.

Big thank's from me to you guy's would never of went out last night if it wasn't for Sapmi and Nova.

Last edited by YNNAD; 29-03-2013 at 03:29 PM.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to YNNAD For This Useful Post:
D!ce (29-03-2013), sapmi (30-03-2013)