View Single Post
(#22)
Old

Default 29-03-2013, 01:30 PM

Sapmi
The logic behind it for me was the 10 is getting loads of attention, so if I talk to her friends or someone close to her that's less attractive, the 10 might wonder why I'm talking to them and not to her.. it seemed like sound logic to me but I do agree the main target should be the blindingly attractive woman, it was a field adaptation of a social theory page I found and may have also been influenced by Mystery Method... I found that is wasn't working most of the time so I adapted it slightly, the end of the day the more people you talk to the more socially dominant you become right?

My mind does fuck me up all the time, simply I'm prone to over-thinking shit. I've dedicated the Easter holiday to searching on youtube and finding material; mostly for Tyler as I've seemed to neglect his RSD.
Funnily enough I have another field report; I'll get into that after replying to you and Nova.

Nova
Awesome dude! I read that post and instantly thought "he's fucking right", but can you see what I'm talking about?; A part of me is unaffected and rearing to go whereas the other little part of me is this "helping others" idiot. So I just sent her a reply and left it. Got a call at 9pm from a mate who wanting to hit the city so without hesitation and with the inspiration this community has given me, I said "sure dude".... Now I'll get on to writing the field report

Last edited by YNNAD; 29-03-2013 at 01:34 PM.