View Single Post
(#20)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 28-03-2013, 07:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by YNNAD View Post
I'm definitely going out more often and I've got into the habbit of saying "hello" to pretty much every passer-by, sometimes striking up random conversation and I hold it easily and well.
I have pressured myself massively, to succeed, maybe too much. In recent outings it has become much easier to just go up to someone and strike a conversation, piss easy on nights out - but then again, I'm not going for the 9/10's on nights out, 8's are fine and many are begging for the attention the 9/10's are receiving so if you don't want her as a girlfriend or wife or whatever, then why not approach?
Funnily enough every-time I go out I forget absolutely everything I've read, I think "ohh my fucking god" for about a few minutes and then I'm fine, first approach is key every night. I sometimes go out with friends as well but I like pub area's with friends, do't really trust much of them with how they handle their drink!

I'm going to University in Romania soon which is going to be fucking awesome! I have many countries with some of the best girls in the world very close to me, what's not to like
Someone fucking blindingly attractive to you is rarer than an average pretty girl. So you may feel more nervous. Not much you can do about that. You can think in a more efficient way by knowing that, you are enough, or "there is no reason why i'm not enough". Words and labels in your head can fuck you up.

If you think "OMFG ITS A 10, SHIT HOLY CRAP, WHAT DO I SAY, FUCK ME, OH MY GOD", thats not really gonna help. She's just a girl. You've never met her before. Is she really worthy of your time? Anyway, try being present and in the moment in social situations rather than in your head thinking how much of a 10 she is. Look up Ekharte Tolle. He talks about being present. Again, youtube is an amazing resource.

That all said, this will not cure you over night. Just go out and talk to them. If you feel nervous, fine. If you feel uncomfortable, FINE. It's these feeling that will make you grow.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sapmi For This Useful Post:
D!ce (29-03-2013), YNNAD (29-03-2013)