View Single Post
(#19)
Old

Default 28-03-2013, 06:56 PM

I'm definitely going out more often and I've got into the habbit of saying "hello" to pretty much every passer-by, sometimes striking up random conversation and I hold it easily and well.
I have pressured myself massively, to succeed, maybe too much. In recent outings it has become much easier to just go up to someone and strike a conversation, piss easy on nights out - but then again, I'm not going for the 9/10's on nights out, 8's are fine and many are begging for the attention the 9/10's are receiving so if you don't want her as a girlfriend or wife or whatever, then why not approach?
Funnily enough every-time I go out I forget absolutely everything I've read, I think "ohh my fucking god" for about a few minutes and then I'm fine, first approach is key every night. I sometimes go out with friends as well but I like pub area's with friends, do't really trust much of them with how they handle their drink!

I'm going to University in Romania soon which is going to be fucking awesome! I have many countries with some of the best girls in the world very close to me, what's not to like