View Single Post
(#5)
Old

Default 28-03-2013, 12:10 AM

Cheers guys, I read some other field reports and kinda thought "damn I didn't exactly go into detail here!". I like both of them obviously, but the facebook girl I've been wanting to find a way in for a while now (yes I know I shouldn't but I wanted to experience the shields of 9/10's to that of a 7/8)
I've dwelled on this girl for too long so I've made up a message to send her and whatever is the outcome is final. No response = bye.
I'm hosting a seminar in Newcastle on Artificial Intelligence so I'm gonna briefly mention it plus a cocky/funny line that I've seen in another post ... I'm gonna send it at 8:30am ish so here it is:

"Let me know how it goes at the docs, be a relief to get it sorted huh? Starting my Newcastle seminar in an hour but there's nowhere decent to get food, bought a burger but not even sure its cow. Great! Did you have fun in the ginger country? "

Guaranteed last time I over think something with a girl. I know its not exactly a welcomed trait amongst the community. But I've changed a lot over the past 2 months so progress is what I'm after, even if its not in the 'normal' ways of the community, there's time to adapt to that.