View Single Post
(#1)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default Taking things too far with 'game' - 27-03-2013, 10:28 PM

Well, last night I reached a point where I decided to step back from the relentless nature in which I have been treating all of this 'gaming'. I got a new job a couple of weeks ago and have been working very late and this has given me a new drive in life... I feel alive again!

Last night however I was chatting to my housemate and he was dismayed the way I was talking about girls. For example I had been pursuing girls with boyfriends for my own selfish means. Also, this threw light on the way I had been treating and viewing girls in general. I realised I had been treating this too much as some sort of game. Some of the girls I had been dating for the sake of it in a bid to get laid. Now I am at a point where I want to spend time with girls I want to see, or what's the fucking point?!

I also feel I have been a bit narrow minded with some of my comments towards Shah/Barney of late, and knocked him for not gaming 'enough'. Everyone has their own preferences, and personally I found it of benefit to game a lot while I had the chance .

Anyway, now I have a job again I got some money to spend on beer and nights out, ya catch my drift.

girls just wanna have fun
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to nova For This Useful Post:
daleinthedark (28-03-2013), Hustler25 (28-03-2013), Jaz (27-03-2013), Jynx-Manchester (28-03-2013), Phil (28-03-2013), Shahanshah (27-03-2013)