View Single Post
(#1)
Old

Default First field report - Canadian woman wasn't as hard as I was expecting... - 26-03-2013, 10:56 PM

So decided to venture out a little, went to London (400+ miles away). Met a Canadian girl there with her dad. Didn't really expect too much of the meeting but I was totally wrong, she opened up to me and we communicated like we'd known each other for years. She said that most guys call her a "biddy" which apparently means a 'hot girl' so I took the piss a little saying that normally where I'm from we'd say biddy when referring to and old person "get the old biddy out of the way!" ETC.... It was fun, she loves to argue and we made such a great connection. Both her and her dad told me emotional stories about how the mother left them and now how her dad has terminal cancer, very moving.
I felt compelled to hang out with them through-out the weekend, severely limiting my chances with others but there was just something about her. Fuck close was simple.
Now we email nearly every day, 300 emails in less than 3 weeks maaan! She's now agreeing with most things I say, she's constant referral to "what she'll do to me when she comes back" (during the summer) etc..
I'm a bit lost for what to do :/ she is a beautiful 8 and she is a rarity as she looks possibly even better without make-up. Damn, well I'll figure that one out!

Now there's a girl I got on Facebook that I thought would be a good one to practice my online stuff with, she's a 10 and she knows it. Sent good DHV messages maybe a month ago, no reply. Then she posts a few days ago about some pain. So I kinda took this as a way in, telling her what was likely wrong. She sobbed her heart out to me, she was saying sorry every 2 minutes for been a whimp... At that stage I noticed her possibly unintentional DLV's and picked her up a bit. I got her to get a doctors appointment and then last night she came out a little flirty saying she was lying in bed talking to me etc.. and then she's going to Edinburgh tomorrow so I told her to upload a picture of somewhere in Edinburgh and let me guess what it is. She didn't.
Now she's replying not all the time so I was thinking of waiting until thursday to contact again (when she see's the doc).
Considering we've never met before and not enough comfort has been built, would that be the right move?

What would you do in this type of situation?

I'm searching Mystery Method for some answers along with other books but it's hard to understand what to do simply because she's a 10, I've never really targeted a 10 as 'practice' before so I'd like to see it through from start to finish, no-matter the outcome...
Experience is vital.

FYI to everyone - I did go out a week ago and approached 25 women, normally in a 2 set and I did pretty well considering my goal was to chat, be fun to hang around with for a few minutes, then leave. Just experience. Ahh yeah, I got 8 numbers and only 2 flaked which I don't think is too bad.

Last edited by YNNAD; 26-03-2013 at 11:10 PM.