View Single Post
(#1)
Old

Default Mantra's text game tips and transcript - 23-09-2009, 01:20 PM

I haven't read a lot about text game, and most of my info has come from Vin Dicarlo's video on text and phone game (available on youtube).

There's a few little tips you can follow to try and encourage a reply as much as possible. I'll list some of them below:

- Send texts that encourage a response but do not require one. If you send a text with an overt question, then you're losing points if she doesn't text back. However, if you word it carefully enough it will not affect your status if she doesn't reply.

- Vary the time between texts; keep it random. If you immediately text her back or text her back exactly 15 minutes after she texts you, she'll recognise the pattern. Try to be unpredictable and vary the response time. This should hopefully keep her anticipation level fairly high as well. It also serves to create the illusion that you're busy doing other things if you actually aren't.

- You need to develop intrigue. The point of text game is essentially trying to create a playful and mildly sexual vibe with the girl, then go for the day two. There's many ways to build intrigue, but I've found that simply creating a fun, playful vibe (which she contributes to) will mean you've done enough to suggest grabbing a drink. You don't have to make her think you're going to be doing something amazing on your date, but you need to convey that she'll have a lot of fun with you.

There's probably more points to cover, but I'm typing this fairly quickly off the top of my head, so will add anything I think of later.

A bit of background info for the following transcript: I work as a club promoter and have to stand in the street getting people to come into our club. A couple of weeks ago this beautiful young thing was promoting the club next door. She was very confident and I was immediately attracted to her. We had a really good vibe all that night, but she went back into work, so I never closed it. Then, two nights ago me and a friend were sitting in concert square engrossed in conversation when she came over to say high. She sat down with us and I had a lot of fun talking to her. I of course closed it and it was definitely on. All you really need to know in terms of the text transcript is that she complimented me on my shirt, touched it, and of course got a "hands off the material" . Without further ado, here ya go:

M = Mantra
S = Sarah (not her real name)

M: "LOL something just reminded me of you x”
S: “Haha…a drunk person?x”
M: “LOL exactly! Thanks for the cigarette, very kind of you x”
S: “No problem! You working this week?x”
M: “Not pring sweetheart, I’m selling wristbands all week. Don’t worry tho, I’m sure we’ll meet again . When you working?x”
S: “Gutted…working all weekend :-( you have a good night last night.x”
M: “You know what I just remembered? No one gets to touch my shirt! You broke the rule last night missy, what am I going to do with you?x”
S: “Eek im not good with rules, live life on the edge.haha.depends what you want to do to me?x”
M: “Ooh I can think of a few things that’d teach you a lesson…you’re not busy later right?x”
S: “Out with the flatmates, turned into an all day sesh…you out tonight?”
M: “Yeah we’ll be at mischief probs. You and I are gonna have to go for a drink some time sarah cos I reckon we’ll have a lot of fun x”
S: “Hehe,yea that would be awesome :-) how about Sunday.x”
M: “Sunday’s good for me babe, make sure you keep it free x”
S: “Do you live in town?x”
M: “Yup right next to lime street x”
M: “Why’d you wanna know that missy?x”
S: “I got my reasons ;-)x”

So as you can see, I create intrigue in the initial text, then cut the thread when it gets boring and relate back to something we shared the previous night (IE not touching my shirt). Then I created a playful vibe, which she immediately reciprocated and turned more sexual. When my initial attempt to meet up with her that night turns out not to be possible (but is not rejected due to careful wording), I overtly state that she and I need to meet up at some point because we'll have a lot of fun (and our vibe in person was strong enough that she knew this to be true). Finally she accepted my offer and it was a done deal. I'm also going to take the fact that she wants to know where I live as her wanting to know that we can bounce easily from the bar to my place . Hope this has helped people to understand the process of turning a number into a 2nd meeting.

Peace out
M

Direct game is game with all the games taken out.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mantra For This Useful Post:
Blanca (23-09-2009), Jaz (23-09-2009)