View Single Post
(#49)
Old
MASTER PUA
Bounce Back Champion

Default Friday 22nd March - The Female Perspective - 23-03-2013, 08:52 AM

Went out with 5 of my work colleagues (all women) to Revolution near Clapham Junction. Turned out to be an insightful night into the way that women think (and talk) on a night out. Interestingly, whilst chatting to them I could spot the PUA guys in the bar!

An interesting lesson learned about approaching - we were all talking, a guy came into the group but was rudely dismissed with a wave of the hand by one of my colleagues. In my mind (and I later commented on this) he seemed like a nice guy that had just approached at the wrong time. So gentlemen, always re-approach later if it doesn't work out the first time.

Later on we are all on the dancefloor and I end up talking to an short Australian girl in a 2-set. Unknown to me, one of my colleagues was giving the friend massive social proof ('he's the kind of gut I'd let my daughter marry', 'he's really nice', etc). We chatted for a bit, but the conversation wasn't great so I went back to my colleagues.

Later on I notice the Australian is leaving, I go over to her and say 'leaving already?' This was met with a cold response....err OK.

There were a lot of girls in there tonight, and 2 main lessons were learnt:

1) Going to have to press the re-set button. Accept that I am on a (very long) dry run, and focus on consistently taking action regardless of outcome;

2) It doesn't matter if women see you approaching lots of other women. Interestingly, my best nights have happened when I approach everything with a fun vibe. Sure, some of the women get pissed off, but at least they know that I am the buyer and not the seller. I need to give less of a shit, which is exactly what I said last week!

So out again tonight....haven't spent a single Friday or Saturday night in since last September

'I've never known a man worth his salt who, in the long run, deep down in his heart, didn't appreciate the grind, the discipline.' - Vince Lombardi

'The secret of happiness is not discovered in the absence of trials, but in the midst of them' - Ted Nace