View Single Post
(#1)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default day field reports - 22-09-2009, 03:48 PM

This week has been a real turning point for me i have been able to open direct during the day and also at night sober. Me and my wing have went out on saturday and sunday.

On saturday i began my noticing a girls item of clothing that stood out and then saying to her im curious about your scarf, hat etc. I also asked a few opinion openers in shops about not knowing a girls dress size for a present and whether its better to but too small or 2 big.

Saturday was a big learning curve for me which got me started and sunday is when the real progress happened. I began again noticing a girls item of clothing and complementing her and also an opinion opener in a shop. I was feeling more confident and my wing encouraged me 2 try out a direct approach in a shop. So i approach a hot blonde at the counter and say.

I just had to tell you that you look absolutely gorgeous 2day and that we should get a plane out of here and she should come with me. I introduce myself and shake her hand. I then fluff about her weekend, clubs etc. I was very nervous at the start but my wing said i relax in2 approaches quickly after the opener.

i said a similair thing to a hot brunette on another counter and felt more relaxed each time i left without asking for a number wasnt sure what to say? my wing also said that i shouldnt fluff but should have other things lined up to say?

On monday night me and my wing and his 2 friends went to a club were we chatted amongst ourselves and a few girls without really gaming just having a good time. After a while i went to get a drink and catch the eye of a hot blonde at the bar beside me. I open with hey hws it goin, fluff talk, shake her hand, then tell her she looks absolutely beautiful tonight. She then says we should sit down so we take a seat and she full on jumps me. Heavy makeouts and wrapping her legs around me its all good lol.

It gets hot and heavy and i whisper in her ear that she really wants me and that she didnt wanna know what im going to do to her. Then we arrange to go 2 her house and get a taxi home and the rest is history lol
i have made real progress this week i can open direct and i am not scared to tell a girl what i am feeling and can project a sexual vibe. I think the girl was pretty impressed that i chatted her up without drinking. How do you go about number closing during the day and trying not to fluff talk?

Cheers guys Game on