(#2)
Old
MASTER PUA
Bounce Back Champion

Default 28-02-2013, 10:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by YNNAD View Post
Set/s: What's your name?

Me: Wow we've only been talking X minutes and your already after my name! Really quick I'll tell you why I don't give it out, then I have to rejoin my friends. Because of Facebook, people I've talked to have searched for my name and the location to find me. My waitress did it last month after hearing my friend say my name, EWW! (cringe) it's like borderline stalker. But, your a different person so I could be inclined to give you the benefit of doubt. Hmm.. okay. If you can tell me the answer to this cryptic then I'll tell you my name. Are you ready?

Set/s: Yes

Me: Okay. Come closer and listen carefully. 'YNNAD is name my' ... Right, now I'll give you 5 minutes to think about it and come back to me at (Xtime) to tell me your answer. Okay?

Set/s: Yes etc...

Me: Right I'll join my friends again over there (point) I've been gone a little too long. Good luck!
Trying to pre-guess their response isn't going to work; in my opinion that seems to be a lot to remember. But hey, everyone has to start somewhere I guess

'I've never known a man worth his salt who, in the long run, deep down in his heart, didn't appreciate the grind, the discipline.' - Vince Lombardi

'The secret of happiness is not discovered in the absence of trials, but in the midst of them' - Ted Nace