View Single Post
(#42)
Old
MASTER PUA
Bounce Back Champion

Default Apres-ski surprise - 28-02-2013, 10:07 PM

Last week I went skiing - it was a singles ski holiday, awesome, met loads of people. Went by myself, came back with a load of new friends.

The Friday night was interesting to say the least....this was the last night, and the big night out. My eye was on a girl that I had been flirting with for most of the week, but my primary aim was to get crunked.

There was lots of drinking, crazy dancing, continued flirting with the girl (I'll call her WPC, as she was a cop). Took her to the bar and said 'we're getting drinks'. So we roll to the bar, I order a beer and she orders a water. Whilst I'm ordering, she then walks off to go and dance with some other people. At this point I felt she was time-wasting, and didn't bother to order her drink. My room-mates, who was tuned in to what was going on, said I should 'still get in there'. One of the girls said that she liked me, to which I said that she had a funny way of showing it. Her response was 'well that's her loss!'. Indeed.

So, minus the secondary objective, I get back to the primary objective of getting drunk and partying. A bit later, I spot a girl who was in my instruction group for the skiing lessons. Out of the skiing gear, she looked different. I engage in conversation with her; she is French, but her English is good enough to understand me. We start to dance, I start to grind on her, she responds by wagging her finger at me. This was followed by 'I don't do this kind of dance in public'. To which I responded 'so you would do it in private?'

This exchange started an unexpected series of events. One of my flatmates had winged me and was talking to the friend, and I continued to jokingly suggest that she gives me a private dance. At this point, she then starts to ask me why I never talked to her on the slopes. Part of this was probably due to the fact that she had taken out our English-speaking ski instructor, leaving us with one who could only speak French, and she was the slowest skiier in our group!

Anyway, the night is soon over and I am walking out of the door with her. We start to walk back to the apartment block, my roommate then peels off with the friend leaving me and the Frenchie. We get the lift up to my floor, then stop just outside my room. We are up against the wall, makeout ensues. I then realise I have no room key, as I had already checked out. Errrrr......I am relieved when my room-mate turns up with the friend, I get the key from him and he goes off with the friend back to her room. Me and Frenchie go into my room, this is all happening very fast. Some token resistance, that is easily bypassed. Soon we are both naked, about to get down to it....then my other roommate walks in.

Note that there were 4 of us staying in one room.....she screams and covers herself, I tell him to come back in a bit. Hahaha. She is a little freaked out....but still horny. So I make sure I lock the door, put her on the bed, and the rest is history....

I then call my roommate to say the coast is clear. Frenchie is still in the bed but now asleep, he proceeds to pass out and fall asleep on his bed. I then go to sleep next to Frenchie. An hour later I am awoken by a hand on my dick, and it isn't mine. Time for Round 2, whilst my roommate is fast asleep.

She tells me she has never slept with a foreign man before. We go back to sleep, a couple of hours later I wake up and realise I have 10 minutes before my taxi arrives to take me to the airport. I quickly get ready, tell her I have to leave, quick peck goodbye, she goes back to her room. I then go downstairs to the mini-bus. Upon entering, the driver says 'you look like you've had a good night'. You don't know the half of it.....

'I've never known a man worth his salt who, in the long run, deep down in his heart, didn't appreciate the grind, the discipline.' - Vince Lombardi

'The secret of happiness is not discovered in the absence of trials, but in the midst of them' - Ted Nace
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to SmileyK For This Useful Post:
daleinthedark (01-03-2013), Jaz (17-03-2013), nova (01-03-2013)