View Single Post
(#1)
Old

Default Possible new cocky funny mini test routine to find out my name - 27-02-2013, 02:10 PM

I was thinking last night, my username on here is : YNNAD ; which is just simply my name, backwards.
I was thinking, instead of giving set/s my name, I'd come up with something "cocky funny and also a built-in mini test". So I came up with this like 10 minutes before I went to sleep and would like to know what you guys think about it.

Set/s: What's your name?

Me: Wow we've only been talking X minutes and your already after my name! Really quick I'll tell you why I don't give it out, then I have to rejoin my friends. Because of Facebook, people I've talked to have searched for my name and the location to find me. My waitress did it last month after hearing my friend say my name, EWW! (cringe) it's like borderline stalker. But, your a different person so I could be inclined to give you the benefit of doubt. Hmm.. okay. If you can tell me the answer to this cryptic then I'll tell you my name. Are you ready?

Set/s: Yes

Me: Okay. Come closer and listen carefully. 'YNNAD is name my' ... Right, now I'll give you 5 minutes to think about it and come back to me at (Xtime) to tell me your answer. Okay?

Set/s: Yes etc...

Me: Right I'll join my friends again over there (point) I've been gone a little too long. Good luck!

What do you think? Add improvements, tell me what you think etc... It's the first routine I've ever come up with so don't be too harsh, just getting my bearings in here!