View Single Post
(#1)
Old

Default I saw this amazing quote and thought of sharing it here as a mini-inspiration - 25-02-2013, 11:31 PM

"I never look at the masses as my responsibility; I look at the individual. I can only love one person at a time - just one, one, one. So you begin. I began - I picked up one person. Maybe if I didn't pick up that one person, I wouldn't have picked up forty-two thousand....The same thing goes for you, the same thing in your family, the same thing in your church, your community. Just begin - one, one, one."

From no-one other that Mother Theresa ....

As a little side note: It seemed quite funny to me that I found slight inspiration in my Game from Mother Theresa of all people. The first thought that went through my head after reading this quote was 'shit, maybe this IS what I'm meant to do after all; pick up. If Mother Theresa preaches it than The Vatican agrees with it so maybe God put us all on this Earth simply to survive and replicate; as Mystery teaches. To pick-up' ...
Well, it made me chuckle!

I'd like you to comment and write your first thoughts about this quote. And similarly, tell me a quote that inspires you.

YNNAD
The Following User Says Thank You to YNNAD For This Useful Post:
Lovefish (10-03-2013)