View Single Post
(#7)
Old
MASTER PUA
KickUps Champion, Curveball Champion, Mouse Race Champion

Default 19-02-2013, 01:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shahanshah View Post
DB, yeah its not the best phrase for it haha I never know if im getting eye contact because she likes the look of me or because ive been staring at her for the past 10minutes with some glazed over face.
I know what you mean, what tends to work for me is to just smile when you get eye contact and don't break it, I will often try and gain someone's attention before looking at them then it's you catching them looking over. Then I wont break it too suddenly and maybe point at them and gesture them to come over.. Usually it will make them a little embarrised but I find people tend to come over or start some kind of interaction. If they do it will appear to everyone in the club she hit on you. Monkey see, monkey do.

It's a very fun and playful way to open an interaction whist avoiding canned crap. Likelihood is, if she's keeping eye contact with random guys she's into it and looking for it.. You have less picking and choosing but at least you avoid some bitch messing up your state from the get go and spoiling a good night. I'll start talking to 'random' ones once I'm pumped enough, sometimes this really helps to start my night.

The unexamined life is not worth living.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to db x For This Useful Post:
Lovefish (13-07-2013), Shahanshah (19-02-2013)