Thread: Agrivated
View Single Post
(#1)
Old
MASTER PUA
Space Invaders Champion, Typing Test Champion

Default Agrivated - 16-02-2013, 01:59 AM

So I'm pretty damn aggravated quite now, and not for the reasons you would normally assume, my 'love interest' recently broke up with me (Wednesday, the day before valentines....) which left me pretty bummed out. So today the Friday where I can actually do something about it I went out, meeting various different mates throughout the night, all of which are either in a LTR or are incapable of such, which in itself is nothing less than depressing.

So! Nevertheless I pursue, after I get my buzz, I get about four approaches in, and over all I get a generally positive vibe (nothing capable of a close but still...) and some dickweed decides to take offence, naturally I brush it off as somebody being prickish and ignore them. But of course, my friends "looking out for me" try to resolve a situation that wasn't there and decide that their done trying to pursued my to leave too.

Now, said mates are important enough to me for me not to ignore them, but suffice to say I was really fucked off to have left because of some prick-pancakes mishearing when I could have closed the deal with some blonde on the dance floor. Lesson learned, don't take friends out when your after tail....

“A problem can not be solved from the same logical level it was created.”