View Single Post
(#56)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 15-02-2013, 01:53 AM

number closes, ahh the fun of them and the varying ideas and peoples opinions on them.

heres mine.

When you get the number make sure you tell them, the David D classic, "im busy friday, saturday and Monday, but im free thursday, lets do something then"

your leading, your telling them when you are meeting, dont pussy around with "do you want to meet me"... its needy and logical, both are shit.

JYNX is bang on right, 1 fluffy texts and then get on with it, get a date arranged, and get a venue, use one you like. I have 6 that use around london, tried and tested. Ive closed from all of them, all the staff there know me after 3 years and look after me, most importantly they are all AT LEAST 10 mins away from a tube // train station to be able to escalate on the walk back to tube or in a loacation to be able bounce them to another place.

None of this kesia noble bullshit of waiting till a thursday or that shit. You get a nickname if you can, this is a MUST....twitchy nose if you have too, if she likes eastenders, its your albert square sexpot, whatever, the more silly // rediclous the better, it will make her laugh when txt her.

You txt her straight back 10 mins after you spoke to her with, with a reference to that nickname, no if no buts, you txt.

Then the following day depending on if a txt comes back you then CALL, no pussy footing around, or you will loose her, you want to lead and cause emotion, callling does both.

Finally, another story for you. About 18 months ago, end of Summer 2011.I once closed an HB8 in St Albans in the bar myself and 3 wings use. (On that occasion one of the wings wasnt with us) Man I was a happy chappy, played it all correct, called the next day, she answered, we arranged to meet up. a few days later, she flaked 2 hours before we where going to turn up. Fuck man I was pissed off, but thats the game.

3 months later about Xmas time, Im in the bar again with the boys,I fucked off to the loo to take a piss, I come back 5 mins later, my wing is in set with one girl, the other wing is in set with another girl, he beckons me over to help him out, as he turns, hes with the girl I had the flake with 3 months eariler, he had no idea who she was, I went in, the girl felt so bad when she saw me, and my wing was clueless, needless to say she made her excuses and slid away... you cannot lose if you do not play

dont worry theres another six around the corner...
The Following User Says Thank You to tebbs For This Useful Post:
Xylo (17-02-2013)