View Single Post
(#41)
Old
MASTER PUA
Bounce Back Champion

Default The element of Freedom - Sat 9th Feb - 10-02-2013, 06:42 PM

A few 'epiphany' moments tonight, resulting in 2 girls saying to me that they were going to 'take me home tonight'. They weren't stunners, but that really didn't matter in the long run of things, as I now shall go on to explain.

So we enter the club, I'm just feeling relaxed - 2 for 1 cocktails, all good ha.
We're just chilling by the dancefloor, joking around and dancing. Open a woman to the left of me, bit of chit chat, then back to my friends. At this point, this was the only interaction I had as I wasn't really observing the women. There are a couple of women on the dancefloor, we are at the edge. Something was holding me back a bit, then came the 1st and most important epiphany.....

In one of his videos Julien from RSD talks about being a 'permission boy', i.e. always having to seek the approval of others via positive reactions, particularly women. When I go out with my friends, I am normally the quieter member of the group but this is starting to change recently. Previously I would have thought 'there isn't anyone dancing, it will look weird if I do'. Having briefly entertained the thought, my counter-thought was 'FUCK THIS' and started dancing anyway.....

There is a woman on the dancefloor giving me the eye. Without any hesitation I walk over, take her by the hand, spin her, and we start dancing. I am the only guy on the dancefloor. She is into me and attempts to go for the makeout, I avoid this. After a while, I tell her I am going back to my friends, leading to her saying 'I'm coming to get you at the end of the night'. I take this with a pinch of salt as it is early. As I walk back, I realise that most of the club has seen what happened. I go back to my friends and we continue to joke around.

The more we were laughing and joking, the more women seemed to gravitate towards us. We would bring some into the group, then replace them with others. Leading to Epiphany #2.....girls like fun. And sex too, but more importantly they like fun. Girls were attempting to test me with 'I see you talking to lots of girls', my response was 'I'm just having fun'. Sounds so obvious, but sometimes you end up taking the Game so seriously that you forget it is just that, a game. And games are meant to be enjoyed.

Opening was effortless, even girls who rejected me got laughed away. It didn't matter, I was having fun. I was amusing myself with my chat. Example - I said to one woman (who was a truck driver) that she should tell me next time she is on the M25, so that I can attempt to jump onto the roof of the lorry like James Bond. She turns to my friend and says 'he talks so much shit....but I like it'.

The bottom line.....did any numbers come from this? No - I didn't feel any of the women I talked to warranted a follow-up. Makeouts? None....the opportunities were there but didn't want to. We were talking about booking a hotel (it was a road trip), I wish we had!

Ultimately, tonight was a small preview of the potential. What excites me is the fact that I'm now starting to follow the process, with little focus on the result. For me at the moment, the process is the result. This is probably an unusual field report, yet a sign that that the foundations are being put firmly in place.

Feel free to ask any questions/comment/add your own experiences relating to this post.

'I've never known a man worth his salt who, in the long run, deep down in his heart, didn't appreciate the grind, the discipline.' - Vince Lombardi

'The secret of happiness is not discovered in the absence of trials, but in the midst of them' - Ted Nace
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to SmileyK For This Useful Post:
amit1207 (10-02-2013), Jaz (17-03-2013), markuk (15-03-2013), nova (10-02-2013)