View Single Post
(#18)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 10-02-2013, 12:42 AM

Tomorrow 11 o'clock again, we'll be in the Kazabar cafa or the Starbucks on bold street!!

For tomorrow's outing

Mister MOVIEPHONE mission from Day 3

This, i reckon has to be one of the hardest missions I've heard of, the thought of ringing up a random person and trying to get a movie recommendation is insane for me.

But, the thought of ringing a random girl who's number I've got is also uncomfortable, usually I'll only text, I hate speaking on the phone even to close friends and family.

So, despite how weird it will be, i feel this mission will be a benefit to me, cause if i can chat to a random stranger on the blower then i wont have a problem showing some intent and ringing a girl number i have gotten out and about.

HOW Will this work, speaking to Xylo last sunday we both agreed that this mission will be a tuffy but will be defo worth it. So, what i reckon we do is either meet in the Moroccan place again or the starbucks half way down bold street and sit up in the back of it and give 5 random numbers a ring each till we've done it. The mission shouldn't take more than half an hour especially with the encouragement of others to egg you on, if anything it will be a laugh.

On top of this I'm going to give 5 decent girls compliments and see if I can get some flirting boxed off