View Single Post
(#3)
Old
MASTER PUA
KickUps Champion, Curveball Champion, Mouse Race Champion

Default 04-02-2013, 03:08 PM

Im not so keen, it's written to box you in and insult you if you dissagree with it. Also the "you hate your life" message continually through it is a bit presumptuous. From the moment he asks you to list 5 things (I had no problem doing so and still none of them were based on what I give society) I couldn't help repeatedly thinking "no I don't hate my life so stop saying I do, asshole".

I also don't agree with 'the nice guy finishes last' theme promoting lying, cheating and so on, he gives examples in favor of his opinion but then fails to realise the fact that people end up in jail or killed for these things, the Alec Baldwin clip is good acting but in real
life it would be unlawful and stir all kinds of resentment that would eventually come back at you.

I do however love the video from zeitgeist towards the end of the article, it's interesting but isn't in the theme of the rest of the article, if the writer is trying to peruse this message then fair play but he isn't doing it in a way thats remotely persuasive to me.

Overall I think he may have had good intentions writing the article but it's not for me, he is far too insulting, presumptuous and prejudice. The whole thing stinks of chasing some form of non existent perfect.

"you are not your job", unless you live to work. I work to live.

The unexamined life is not worth living.
The Following User Says Thank You to db x For This Useful Post:
daleinthedark (05-02-2013)