Thread: Sickly Sarging
View Single Post
(#1)
Old

Default Sickly Sarging - 14-02-2009, 06:00 PM

++++ACCIDENTAL SICKLY SARGE++++

Its Valentine's day and as I have no one to share it with I went out into Leeds during the day for a drink. We went round a few places and ended up in Yate's for a pub lunch (at around 4pm). Immediately the waitress starts giving me IOI's, she's a tall, slim, pretty HB7/6.5 with a lip piercing and lots of eyeliner and looks about 24. I am in no state to game her, I'm dieing from flu and it shows. But she keeps giving me IOI's - eye contact, smiling, finding an excuse to say things to me (e.g. I went to the toilet and she was coming down the stairs and she said "Are you following me" and I was like "Course not!" - way too ill to think of a cool comeback). I wanted to game her but my mind just wasn't with it, so I text Pacha, Kowalski and Darood for some help. None of the things they said was really me, so I decided to use it as just ideas. My mate heads to the toilet and she comes over to take my plate away:

HB: Can I take that
Sin: No
HB: But arn't you finished
Sin: No not yet
HB: You best hurry up or its going to be cold
Sin: Its already cold but I don't give a fuck
HB: Thats swearing at a member of staff, your not allowed to do that
Sin: Do I look like I care?
HB: I'll be back for it shortly
(All said with a grin on my face and a smile on her's)

Great so now I have some time to think. And I try, I really do try to think of something good. But my friend comes back and when she finally comes back over I still havn't thought of anything. So when she asks if she can take my plate now, I say (with a blocked nose) "I'll do you an exchange; my plate for your number" Crude. Very crude. She looks at me a minute as if waiting for me to crack, I just sit and look her in the eye. "Ok". And I almost said "What? Really?", almost. I handed her my phone and she puts her number in, then says "My names Sarah by the way". WHAT!? I forgot to even ask her name? Oh well, I've pulled it off, now head for the hills before you sneeze and cover the entire clientel of Yate's in snot.

+++POST SCRIPT+++

I text her straight away after leaving Yate's with just simply "Joe" as I realised she didn't know my name. Then it went something like this:

Sin: Thanks for the food - it was terrible. But you weren't bad to look at so I guess its ok.
Sarah: lol - your face isn't bad either
Sin: Don't lie. You just like the piercing.
Sarah: lol - I could say the same
Sin: Nah it was the eyeliner that caught my attention. The piercing was just an added bonus. Mind if I ask how old you are?
Sarah: I'm 19, you? x
Sin: I thought you were older. I'm 19. Your lucky, I don't do lasses younger than me. Apart from Yate's what do you do?