View Single Post
(#6)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 22-01-2013, 12:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by D!ce View Post
Cheers man, yeah I've only been here a couple of months now, so I'm really looking to get out there a bit, got to get past a bit of social inadequacy first though!

Pick up can fry your brain once you discover it, it's info overload. Just take in some of the basic concepts of attraction & be naturally fun. Don't do the routines or any of that shit, it's all cheesy American rubbish, they are useful for virgins & guys who have never spoke to a girl before, but you obviously aren't in this category.

Hows life in Belfast? I've heard there's a bit of trouble going on at the moment?
It's great. I only got my permanent address in the city center two months ago so I'm finally settled & content (for four months I was in & out of shitholes) & life's getting better & better, live the city buzz & I'll never go back.

As for the rioting etc, yeah it looks pretty mental on the telly - which admittedly it is mental - but that's only in certain areas, & when they are wrecking the place it does look bad, but it doesn't define Belfast as a whole. It will blow over soon hopefully.

You can't win if you don't play