View Single Post
(#38)
Old
MASTER PUA
Bounce Back Champion

Default Sticking points, the window of opportunity, and taking action - 13-01-2013, 10:32 AM

It's nice to get to a stage where you know exactly what your current sticking points are. I have 3:

1) Taking action.

I have reached the stage where there is no point in reading any more theory, or watching videos, but simply executing.

I cannot progress until this starts to happen. Don't get me wrong - I am having quite a few interactions when I go out, but not enough, And in the interactions I do have......

2) Failure to escalate.

Resulting in the inevitable 'nice to meet you'. Aaaargh! It is an indication that I still care too much about the interaction.

3) The window of opportunity is small.

This is something that I have noticed more recently - that moment when you need to take some kind of action, be it opening, dancing with a girl, or going for the makeout. Once it is gone, it is gone. At the same time this is a silver lining, as it was something I didn't notice before - so I guess it is also progress as well!

'I've never known a man worth his salt who, in the long run, deep down in his heart, didn't appreciate the grind, the discipline.' - Vince Lombardi

'The secret of happiness is not discovered in the absence of trials, but in the midst of them' - Ted Nace
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to SmileyK For This Useful Post:
chillem (13-01-2013), Jaz (20-01-2013), kowalski (13-01-2013), markuk (20-01-2013), nova (13-01-2013)