Thread: Game Types
View Single Post
(#14)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 11-01-2013, 11:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HammerTime View Post
Going out, with the sole intention of talking to girls - chasing them down in the street as a regular occurrence, following them into shops etc. is, in my opinion, a bit odd.
What's odd about expressing yourself to a girl. Am I not being authentic here?

Quote:
in the evening people go out for a drink and expect to get into conversations with random people. During the day, you do not. I tend to be very busy, so the last thing I want to do if I'm in town is to be stopped by some fucking weirdo, or indeed become the fucking weirdo and stop other busy people.
It seems you don't feel it's your right to stop a busy girl in the street and feel like you would be behaving as a 'weirdo'. I don't see why anyone should limit themselves to boozy environments to meet girls. Whats more, the type of girls I meet don't go to bars or clubs.

Quote:
You are finally getting success doing it during the day. This is good for you, you've obviously developed.
This was only possible by going out there a lot and making tonnes of mistakes. I have had the time and this is an area I want to get sorted. It's fun, and the girls find it fun. Make it fun!

girls just wanna have fun

Last edited by nova; 11-01-2013 at 12:10 PM.