Thread: Game Types
View Single Post
(#13)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 11-01-2013, 11:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nova View Post
Interesting that you view talking to girls in the day as 'creeping them out' and 'odd'.
That's not what I said.

I said I talk to girls I like, say in a shop or if I'm waiting for something - although it's not something I make a habit of. I certainly don't go out with any intention of doing this.

Going out, with the sole intention of talking to girls - chasing them down in the street as a regular occurrence, following them into shops etc. is, in my opinion, a bit odd.

Did you ever wonder why as soon as you start actively trying to pick up girls and forcing yourself to go and talk to them your pull rate plummeted far below what it would have been, had you not known about PU? That's because you're uncomfortable doing it to start with, and it shows.

This is true of 'day' and 'night' game. The difference is however, in the evening people go out for a drink and expect to get into conversations with random people. During the day, you do not. I tend to be very busy, so the last thing I want to do if I'm in town is to be stopped by some fucking weirdo, or indeed become the fucking weirdo and stop other busy people.

You are finally getting success doing it during the day. This is good for you, you've obviously developed. I don't have any wish to do this, nor have I the time.