View Single Post
(#2)
Old
MASTER PUA
KickUps Champion, Curveball Champion, Mouse Race Champion

Default 21-12-2012, 01:03 PM

I find you can have the same epiphanies multiple times as we lose focus and forgot them although they seem to be disguised as logic I think they may be emotional or something else as we wouldn't forget pure logic.

Would say my biggest one was also back in 2009 had quite a big 'whoa I'm in the matrix' month or so after watching the secret and deciding to look through all the evidence for it, needless to say that was a long time ago and although the concept still resonates with me I don't find it quite as I once did..

My eureka moment is here, reading back my posts feel narrow minded but hey I was 18 and seeing the matrix.. http://www.puaforums.co.uk/off-topic...d-imagine.html

Most recently I was having troubles with my text game and without knowing was being massively outcome orientated and could barely cope between receiving texts. I read some stuff about open loops which should have clicked but didn't until I tried meditation to make my mind "shut the fuck up". Needless to say once it did everything clicked and I just realized I dont give a shit and if anything I learned that what I was going through was ultimately how you want them to feel.

Been learning about diffrent philosophies this week this always gives me the odd small epiphany, really been enjoying researching David Hume and his skepticism thoughts as I liked it blowing holes into Descartes "Cogito ergo sum"..

Not all really pickup related however Im always having mad success when I am in a 'matrix mode'

Db

The unexamined life is not worth living.

Last edited by db x; 21-12-2012 at 01:09 PM.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to db x For This Useful Post:
Hustler25 (21-12-2012), kowalski (24-12-2012)