View Single Post
(#19)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 18-12-2012, 06:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HammerTime View Post
I asked you a question, and that was your answer? If you cannot explain something simply, then you do not understand it.
Rhetorical question posed not for answering but to discredit and merely introduce your own forthright take on a side matter I only briefly mentioned in my OP. As if you just couldn’t resist the opportunity to tell all your “truth” about domination and girls.

Quote:
Here is the answer you should have given: "I find girls sometimes like to pretend they don't like to be dominated, so you don't think they're a whore. But really, I know they like to be dominated."

There, simple.

Although simple, it is wrong. Because (as my original comment pointed out) this just doesn't happen. It's a load of shit.
Well thank you for telling me the answer I should have given. Unfortunately HammerTime its wrong. Please see the example written previously. It is quite clear you still fail to understand.

Quote:
The fact you started this thread shows you'd probably have trouble dominating a marshmallow. Yet, you feel you have adequate experience to correct me on a topic I would actually pick as my speciality subject on Mastermind?
Mastermind? Sure mate. Congrads!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phil View Post
the issue is when people try to use PUA lingo on this forum, and theory. then proclaim it as fact.
Did you not identify the term as being a political/legal one? Which is it?

Is it not more appropriate to say

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phil View Post
the issue is when ""people"" Phil tr""y""ies to tell people what is acceptable ""use PUA lingo" on this forum"", and theory"". then proclaims it as fact.

love makin sh*t happen!

Last edited by Joe_Fresh; 18-12-2012 at 06:46 PM.