(#4)
Old
MASTER PUA
Starcastle Champion

Default 16-12-2012, 09:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nealcaffrey View Post
Hi there,

There is this girl I used to work with and we both liked each other. But our contracts expired and we didnt meet after that, but we still kept in touch online. I did the biggest mistake of telling her I liked her and I did it online. She didnt take it that well. That's when I found out about these techniques of picking up women.

She cut me of all contact after I said I liked her and as an explanation she only said I made things awkward between us by saying it.

Recently I saw her somewhere closeby to where I work and she tried to avoid me. I am not desperate or anything like that but, Im still new to all this even though I've had my fair share with girls.

My main problem is building comfort with her now. Im not sure what to say when we meet again. I know her very well and I know exactly how she's going to react when we come together next time. Im sure some of you must have already come across situations where the challenge is to build comfort with a girl who isn't interested.

Would very much appreciate if anyone could give me advice on what to say to make her be comfortable around me again because we used to be very close. She used to tell me everything in her life but not anymore. I want to make her trust me again. I know exactly what not to say.. but in my case Im not sure what to say. Im sure there is a way much appreciate. Peace OUT!

D
she was never into you in the first place. whats the point in being her friend anyway, you only wanted to fuck her.

stop lying to urself.

if anythin, its you who should be shunning her, she is supposed to be your friend and coz she finds our you had human emotion, she treats you like that.

sounds like a cunt. move on.

and lose the creepyness

* Insert Funny Tag Line *
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Phil For This Useful Post:
chillem (18-12-2012), db x (16-12-2012), Hustler25 (17-12-2012), kowalski (16-12-2012), nova (17-12-2012)