View Single Post
(#1)
Old

Default The powers of the community - 15-12-2012, 11:47 AM

So.. Anyone who has seen my intro or the massive essay i posted on the topic about how to deal with heart brake knows a bit about my back ground history and why I'm hear.

I haven't got laid since my ex (I've had opertunitys but just been too much of a dweeb to make anything of them)

Then after about 1 month of discovering the community, last night I told myself 'Fuck it, tonight I'm gonna open some sets and I'm going to get a number. Maby even a kiss close'

Now i know there are a lot of different theory's floating around.
And I've received a lot of different advice and as I've always said I'm ready to try everything and see what works.

So last night i made myself a 'Cheat sheet' in my phone. It had a page for a comfort building game, a page named A1, A2, Transitions and a general little section where i had just written random shit. Oh and as I'm looking through my phone, I also saved the quote 'you miss 100% of the shots you don't take'

This is the most prepaired I've ver been for this shit.
The result.
Got a number close. Built attraction and comfort with 2 different sets.
Then took a girl home I kinda know from a different set.
And got laid.

Boom.

I checked my notes about 3 times the whole night, but the fact I had a little life line in my poket I think, made all the difference.

I barley used any of the shit, it just made me more comfortable knowing I had a back up plan if i got stuck and just by being me and having knowledge of the game. success.

Only minor problem is that for the 1st time in my life I couldn't stay hard? Don't get me wrong it was still fun and when I was hard she got a good fucking but my dick just wouldn't give me the satisfaction of destroying my 1st victim.

Any one know why this mite be?

Itha way, that is something I'm not too concerned about. If a few months a go my main problem in life was 'how will I get over my ex', and now I'm thinking 'how do i keep hard to fuck all these girls?'

I know witch i prefer

But my main point is,
Read the game
Do some research
Watch as many theorys and youtube channels as you want
But in the end, it comes down to you. And how far you're willing to push yourself.

Dress like a gentleman,
Act however you want.