Thread: messaging flake
View Single Post
(#15)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 14-12-2012, 04:50 PM

I don't believe hustler was talking down to you as such. I would agree that your conversational style in your texts was a bit immature. Regardless, he has some valid points.

Here are a few examples of what I'd say, but generally don't go round asking for specific answers on here - you need to learn to think in your style, not 'what would (insert forum member here) do?'.

Quote:
Originally Posted by db x View Post
ME
Loved the old headset! And yeh its been a while! We should have a catch up at some point, if your allowed that is.. a few drinks somewhere local or a coffee maybe?x
Let's go for a drink n catch up

Quote:
ME
Never know you might still be whipped Well thursday evening or sunday would suit me best? X
I'm free [day] or [day]

Quote:
ME
We goin for drinks then, or you back on the leash?
It's got pretty desperate by this point. (that's not what I'd say, btw) I'd have just left it a week or so, and then if no reply just say 'you're shit x' or something equally offensive and nonchalant - normally gets them going.

Regarding the leash/dog references (and yes, a leash is a dog reference, girls love dogs, but hate being compared to them) I would drop this unless there is a strong in-joke you share.

Also, as has already been mentioned it's probably not a good idea you re-spark this if you were/still are so attached.
The Following User Says Thank You to HammerTime For This Useful Post:
Hustler25 (14-12-2012)