View Single Post
(#13)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 15-09-2009, 09:17 PM

Ok guys the Bristol Chapter of are meeting up this weekend.

I am in Bristol Friday for a meeting but have to return home to Gloucester in the evening for a family meal that I am due to attend. If anyone wants to meet up say after 2pm on Friday for a couple of drinks let me know I can hang around for a couple of hours after the meeting.

Saturday, I am coming back down to Bristol late afternoon. I don't know the city that well so I'm relying on you guys to show me the decent night-spots.
I suggest we meet early in the evening say around 7pm in a bar that is central that everyone knows of and can get to easily enough. (I could use some input on suggestions as to where that bar should be). It'll be good to meet and get to know each other abit before the assault.

I don't live in Bristol so if anyone could put me up for the night (sleeping on a sofa is fine) then that would be much appreciated?

There are 5 of us due to be out that weekend, if anyone wants to go out Friday night and meet the other guys in Bristol then may I suggest you arrange that amongst yourselves. I hope you don't mind but here's a list of those wishing to come out this weekend and their contact info so that you can PM each other.

Summer Junky (Can only do Saturday)
Maverickcup
Willy
Blanca aka Alex

See you this weekend!

Like I said if anyones at a loose-end Friday afternoon I will be in the city.

It was fear of myself that made me odd

Last edited by Hustler25; 15-09-2009 at 09:57 PM. Reason: paranoia...just kidding willy